Monday, June 30, 2014

Romanticizing Life

“Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted.”

These words give expression to my thoughts of patterns in the sky today.  We have Neptune in hard aspect to Venus, bringing to my mind how we romanticize life, and yes, take things for granted.  We can allow ourselves to see our life, and people we love, as we want them to be, not as they truly are.

Emotionally, you may feel “squashed” or unable to express your feelings to those closest to you.  This is a fleeting expression of Saturn today as it contacts the Moon.


I would love to be of service to you, to show you how these challenges manifest in your personal chart, as well as show you the opportunities that are coming up for you.  Email me at marsha.massino at gmail dot com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment