Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Day Astrology reading

I'm trying something new for the first day of 2017.  I decided to get out my Astro-dice and do a reading based on what comes up as I roll the dice.  I have three die:  house, sign and planet.  I did personal readings (one for my husband and one for myself) and loved the messages so much that I'm sharing one  here for all of us in the year of 2017.
Pluto in Libra, 6th house.  I'm interpreting this as:  transforming our ability to cope in today's society through expressions of balance and love.
This is a beautiful message.  To me it means that we can overcome all obstacles put in our way by being what was so eloquently expressed by Ghandi:  
"We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change." ~Ghandi
~Art by James Massino
#Astrology #Libra #New Years #Pluto #Libra

3 comments:

  1. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! John Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also very good.
    info here

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is certainly a great deal to find out about this topic. I love all of the points you have made.
    check out this

    ReplyDelete